How to Prepare for Brazilian Bikini Wax
1. If you are very sensitive in the bikini area take
an Advil 30 minutes before.
2. If you recently shaved your bikini line, you will need to wait two weeks in order to have enough hair growth to wax.
3. Come in 30 to 45 minutes before your appointment or the day before and purchase our exclusive numbing cream that will numb up the area 70% to 80%.
4. Skip the gym. Avoid any intense cardio for 24 hours post-wax -- it can lead to irritated bumps from sweat trapped against the skin under tight-fitting clothes, says Dannielli.
5. Avoid sunbathing, using self-tanners or the
tanning bed for at least 24 hours before and after a
Rio Wax Salon uses the latest hygienic methods in accordance with Arizona Board Of Cosmetology, providing a truly quality waxing facility. Rio Wax Salon has a strict NO re-dipping policy for all our waxing treatments.
If your looking for more permanent results we offer Affordale, Pain Free Laser Brazilian Hair Removal. SCHEDULE YOUR FREE CONSULTATION TODAY! We will perform a free test patch on the desired area with our highly trained technicians.
"The Queen of Brazilian Bikini Wax, has quite a following, her clients are loyal and will drive from Sedona, Flagstaff, Tucson, Tempe, Chandler, Glendale, Scottsdale, Gilbert, Cave Creek just to see her because they know that she is the only one that can deliver the real Brazilian Bikini Wax".
Other names used to refer to a Brazilian Wax are Full Bikini Wax, G Wax, Hollywood Wax, or The Sphynx Wax
Schedule your FREE consultation today, call us at (602)955-0899.